Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving battles

I love Thanksgiving, it is my favourite celebration. No pressents, no cards. Just family and friends, food, converstaion, sharing, being thankful. We are truely thankfull for having made friends with C,E,I and D. We had a wonderful thanksgiving afternoon and evening with them and some of their friends. They cooked a yummy dinner and we all ate way too much.

The only photos though, are these of M and C engaged in battle. This went on for some time, every time M thought he had vanquished C, C would rise again.

Perhaps this is it, finally.



1 comment:

Wendy Lloyd Curley said...

I'm loving your posts. Thanksgiving is Alan's favourite US holiday too. I reckon it's mine as well though I haven't taken the time to celebrate it here in Sydney in a few years.

This year, on Christmas Eve I'm going to cook a Turkey in my new oven and call the event Thanksgiving. Can't wait.