Nice tree - I like the white lights! We put ours up "early" this year, too - the German tradition is to put it up on the 23rd or even the 24th - but young T keeps pulling the decoration off and we keep redecorating several times a day...
Oh, oh, oh! I can see your beautiful Scroll Sconce. I hope you ahve enought candles to enjoy it with just the light of the tree. I bet it looks beautiful! WLC.
2 comments:
Nice tree - I like the white lights! We put ours up "early" this year, too - the German tradition is to put it up on the 23rd or even the 24th - but young T keeps pulling the decoration off and we keep redecorating several times a day...
Oh, oh, oh! I can see your beautiful Scroll Sconce. I hope you ahve enought candles to enjoy it with just the light of the tree. I bet it looks beautiful! WLC.
Post a Comment