Last year the present opening lasted till 1pm, W wanted to extend it even further, so this year we manaed to get to 2.30 before the last of the wrapping paper went down range. W wants to make it last over two days next year - I can't really see that happening but we might make it to 3pm, I think that is a pretty good Christmas day.
We had loads of fun playing with some of the games and watching some DVD's. Santa and I did a good job choosing things that the whole family can enjoy as well as somethings that each of the children wanted specially for themselves. We watched Kung Fu Panda and Kit Kittredge, played Cosmic Keep away, Bingo, Barble run, Hullabaloo, laser tag and looked through some books. Then, we still had lots to do on boxing day as well...amazing to think we might never hear "I'm bored" again!


No comments:
Post a Comment