Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Australia

I saw IT!! Last night, it all went to plan, which is a miricle in itself. I LOVED it. I went with my Aussie friend and we both really enjoyed it alot. It was great to see such a HUGE Australian movie with real Aussie actors in it. Nic and Hugh were fabulous, David Wenham a great meanie, Jack Thompson...well himself, Ben Mendlesohn lovely, Brian Brown very nice, David Gulpilil my favourite and Brandon Walters - Nulla was beautiful. I am not saying anything more, go and see it, it is worth it.

2 comments:

Chervil said...

Ah, good to see a positive review - the movie has been trashed in Australian papers. I haven't seen it yet but I will!

Wendy Lloyd Curley said...

I'll se it just based on your glowing review. Now... when can I possibly schedule a few hours to do that? Leave it with me.... :)