Oh, I could have added them to their respective blog posts, but since there are over 20 and as I just counted pretty close to 477 photos, I decided not too bother. And just so you can feel sorry for me, I have a blinky cold. First one in two years. I think all the activities of the last few months have wound me down and now my immune system is collapsing. Oh well...on on!!
This made us laugh alot at the time, and alot since. The 'log' in front of us has a lady right in front with a shower cap on her head. Now tell me who goes to Disney Magic Kingdom and in the bag with the lip balm and sum block adds a shower cap? Too funny.

Here are all of our children pozing together at the hotel in Niagara.

This is Aunty Jo and J. Measuring about the same, when we were at Wonder Works they measured officially and well, they are the same. J is 10...Aunty Jo has no more growing to do. She was not impressed!

Here is my new gold dress. Jo took photos of me so I could show D, then I had to come back and buy the dress. Prety nice huh? Now I need to go somewhere to wear it.
Here the children are wearing viking hats and weilding swords at the Norway exhibit in Epcot.
And Finally, one of all of us at the OBSH.


No comments:
Post a Comment