Monday, August 18, 2008

Camping in the back yard

We have a new tent, in fact we have another one coming so that we can use it with the other L family when we are all together in 17 days (who's counting).

The children were so excited, D wanted to try it out before our first camping trip next weekend. They ate lunch under the verandah and then read, played and generally just hung about in it all afternoon. We had to drag them inside so that we could watch our family movie (usually Friday night, but D and I were out on Friday night). Then D braved the night to sleep out with them, I chose my bed. Whilst I am quite happy to 'camp' when faced with the choice it was not a hard decision to come to.

So here they are, enjoying their lunch alfesco, and our new tent.




I've been tgrying to upload some, photos, so perhaps tomorrow...

No comments: