Thursday, May 29, 2008

Odd stuff

W has been given (well we handed over a leg for them) glasses. He looks so good in them. The pair that the optomertrist chose was rejected, the pair that I choose was also rejected, but after some kind words from his big sister and some advice too, he accepted her choice. Mostly they are for computer and reading, but he can wear them when ever he wants to.



M and I invented a circus stunt after seeing a show at the New Victory theatre with acrobats. Then W tried it too. It was a little easier with M, since he is a little lighter and a shorter (not much though).




M J and I did some Yoga today, they have both been taking a yoga class at co-op and I found a DVD at teh library for parents and children. It was pretty cool, the fellow was a bit zany for me but the chn liked it and the examples were shown by parents with a child. this is the final pose, the resting pose, next time I have to lie the other way so they can fit too.

No comments: