I decided to do this post now, as an attempt to keep awake as long as possible in the hope that the 6 girls in our family room would by some miracle fall asleep before I gave in and went to bed myself. As you can see by the photos below, so far the 10th birthday party has been HUGE!!! The best one ever apparently. Of course when you take 6 girls between the ages of 8 and 10, give them a lovely pink afternoon tea, take them to see Nims Island at the cinema, bring them home for nail polish, pizza, birthday cake and a mystery make over (their idea)THEN, brownies and hot milo and finally bed time, well you can imagine that they are having a very fun time. I know they are exhausted but so far they are resisting the sand man.
The fun is not over yet! We have pancakes planned for breakfast, they wil find a special treat and a photo of them all in a frame for each of them to take home...I am so Good! Then some time around ten, their poor parents will arrive to take home their very tired little girls. Luckily only 2 of the six have to go to school on Monday, the rest are home schooled, so can take an extra day to recover :-)














2 comments:
O the things I have to look forward to! and what were the boys doing, I assume hiding so they didn't end up being the mystery makeover ;-0
Happy birthday!
Looking at the images, I think you are lucky you have a girl, as well as boys! Only pirates and racing games and wild competitions at this end for birthday parties!
Post a Comment