I was rather immobilised by the situation so I called a friend who packed up her little boy and came over straight away, thank goodness. She drove us to the DR and then took W for me whilst we went to the ER
Of course head injuries always bleed alot straight up and then thankfully in this case are a little of an anticlimax, nevertheless I took the trip to the Doctor and then the ER and they put a staple in his head which was very traumatic and judging by his scream painful as well. The Nurse wrapped him in a bandage which he quite liked and at least made him look like a truely injured person.
And, here is the wounded soldier having a little bit of lunch, feeling a little tired after all the action he had a good sleep and has been his normal self ever since.


3 comments:
Oh M.
You silly duffa.
So glad everything worked out OK.
LOVE the pic with the bandage!!
Love & hugz for your sore head - from us!!
C. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm still surprised and find myself saying "a WHAT in his head?"
Hope M's wound is getting better and all scabbed over by now.
ch xox
Oh no! I know exactly what you must have felt like. I We had an accident with a similar outcome a year ago (a rock thrown by a little brother hitting the head) and had to go by ambulance to the hospital. In our case they used blue super glue!
I am glad it was nothing serious.
Post a Comment