Well it is the end of March, I have been dying to turn my calendar over all day, but I had Book Club here tonight and I was nervous that I would turn it over then completely forget there were ladies coming here at 8pm. I know that sounds sily, but I tell you, if I don't see it when I look at the calendar, it does not exist, once the page is turned, the month is finished.
So, now when I finish this I will turn it over.
This means 8 months and 1 week to go!!! best get your bookings in. I am begining to panic that we won't fit everything in that we want to do and with D travellig again to Africa (Chad and Central African Republic this time) and leaving on a Sunday, being away for a weekend and possibly not making it back in time for Easter - travel time is getting shorter and shorter.
Also, if this rain keeps up I won't really feel like driving to places and walking around them. I am not skimming back my wish list just yet though, still hopeful it will all pan out. We do have a couple of things booked and I have tentatively planned another one...I just need a husband to be home. Although if I get desparate enough I will have to do them all with the children and he'll just have to look at the photos.
ok, off now to flip over the calendar, drink some Kombucha and head off to bed. If I get to sleep within 33 minutes I will still have 7 hours sleep - I can survive on that, prefer 8, love 9 but can live with 7.
Goodnight....
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment