Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Victorian Gardens Amusement Park

We had tickets to Victorian Gardens, an amusement park held in Central Park during the summer, we had not heard of it before. We got great prices due to a home school group booking and despite two changes to the date due to rain in June, finally managed to get there. The weather was wonderful and all the children had a very fun time.

This was a pretty tame ride for the boys, but they had to try everything so, they gave it a go.


Almost everything was spinning, I managed two rides and then gave it up for taking photos and keeping down my food instead. Right at the end of the day I managed one more ride (yeah for me!).



Boys on the Giant Slide...I wish I had a go on this one!



Check out M's face, I think he enjoyed the ride down, but he would have been happier it the other two had stuck with him.




J on rides and with her friends S and Q.




No comments: