We had some lovely party guests, M's very best friends, some from co-op, his good friend from his 6 months at Nursery school and his newest friend who has recetnly arrived from Australia and has proven to be quite a sweet little man. It was a small group because 3 other children (from the same family) were away at the last minute, but he still had a great time.

It is always such a good feeling when the birthday child sees his or her cake and utters something like "SWEEEEEEET" so I was relieved when M loved his cake. It is in case you have difficulty recognising it a.....


......Wizards hat. Would a top hat have been easier, probably not since it is difficult to make black icing and then I'd hve had to buy it and goodness knows what is in it to make it black. SO, we have blue instead, so much better!!!


The magician did some really cool stuff with Balloons too, each of the children got 3 balloon creations, never before had they been so lucky. There were supermen, alien, rabbits Dogs and flowers. Then W hit upon the idea of placing an eyeball balloon on the end of a really long balloon and then sending it out in front of him, very funny.

Ah, the best part. Opening the presents. He was delighted with his gifts and enjoyed trying them all out. Specially the 3D art which he has asked me for a week earlier and I said no! Only becasue I just wanted to get in and out of the pharmacy with what I had actually gone in there for, for a change!





M using powerfull magic to make the American Flag with different scarfs, he laughed and laughed.



His big Brother and big Sister got in on teh act too.



No comments:
Post a Comment