Saturday, November 10, 2007

Girls Night!

I went out last night with two of my friends (nearly wrote my two friends as in the only ones I have but I do have a few more!!)

We went to a local pub, owned by an Irish fellow and some of the staff are Irish too, the atmosphere is very nice, the food very nice and huge serves (that is two nights in a row for me with 3 course dinner's and translates to another week on the eliptical trainer to return to balance) We had a lovely time, shared two bottles of wine and talked for hours. It was after 1.15 for bed and I am totally exhausted today.

My two friends are English (so is my third friend - though they are not in any particular order of course) and my other friends are Japanese. Funny!

Any way, here we are enjoying our main course which has just arrived, fish and chips for the English girls who are in terrible withdrawl for good English Fish and Chips and a chicken pot pie for me, it was piping hot and very yummy.

Cheers

No comments: