

SANTA SACKS.....GO!











Present Opening, A few years ago we started a new trdition of the sssslllooowww Christmas day. Each year since the children have tried to break the previous record. This year the last present was opened at 4.20pm. Pretty impressive I reckon. We play with, read, watch, build as we open things, that way, each gift gets their full appreciation and the fun, suspense and excitement lasts all day. It really works - I totally reccomend it.





Boys most desired present....a REAL Bow and arrow set, D is going to teach them Archery - after he gets back from Timor and there is less snow around.


Present opening pause - lego building and crocheting underway.



J's favourite present, a japanese tea set - oh and havn't we enjoyed lots of cups of Japanese green tea since...

Benefits of snow when the fridge is full!


Our Tree.

The four of us and champagne - yum!

Me and my beautiful children on Christmas day.



My friend M, I was so glad to have her here...the rest of them too of course.

And you thoguht D was tall!

D even got out the guitar and strummed a few songs, I tried to sing along, you all know how that ended.


No comments:
Post a Comment