Then there was an impromptu game of tag and I while I watch J runs into the long branch of a tree, she went down and covered her face, so I thought, oh that must have hurt...then she removed her hands and we both got a look at the blood!
After a trip to the Dobbs Ferry ER (only 2 hours in total) J had 24 stitches in her lovely face. 12 in one cut under her left eye, 6 in her nose and 6 in her forehead. Not a nice way to end the day. Lucky for me a neighbour of the property where we were visiting (and friend of the person running J's class) was available to drive our car to the hospital, she stayed with me and took care of my boys and then we dropped her home. It was such a good thing for her to do, and it made a big difference to me.
Here is a look at my baby after the plastic surgeon was finished with her.


2 comments:
Ouch that looks like it REALLY hurt, did she have her glasses on?
O no, you poor thing! I hope it is healing well and won't leave too many scars.
Post a Comment