Then she spoke to the person she was with and she had an Australian accent...so it must be her. I thought I'd just quietly say her name, if it was not her I could pretend it was not me speaking and be on with my business. Well, it was her. Of all people in all the places we could bump into each other it was in the frozen food isle of the West Point Commisary.
We held up the isle for a reasonable time doing the military catch up that military families do in a matter of 10 or so minutes and made plans to meet them on the 1st in NYC at Central Park. It was soooooo cold and soon we had all had enough of wondering around the zoo and children's zoo. We found a place called Pop Burger which has a really cool up stairs dining area where they played Tom and Jerry cartoons (keeping the children delightfuly entertained for a couple of hours). We had burgers and wine and fries and it was all GOOD.


No comments:
Post a Comment