We have made good use of the swimming pool this last week. My goal is at least 20 visits + at least 5 free swimming lessons, this will make me happy that we have had value for money for our $357- season pass. Last year I did not think we made good use of the pool pass particulatly since we were away for three weeks of the summer. Lucky for me the temps were over 30 degrees for a few days, so I was more than happy to hang out at the pool. Another benefit of home schooling has been the chance to get there without the after school crowds - we don't have to wait till after school!!
Nice pictures - good to see you get plenty of visitors and have time to spend at the pool! I think this year I will buy a pool pass for our local village pool and go there in the mornings with the boys.
Btw - did you get my email? I got an "out of office reply" from D so not sure whether it actually got to you.
1 comment:
Nice pictures - good to see you get plenty of visitors and have time to spend at the pool! I think this year I will buy a pool pass for our local village pool and go there in the mornings with the boys.
Btw - did you get my email? I got an "out of office reply" from D so not sure whether it actually got to you.
Post a Comment