Ordinarily I would take the invitee and leave the other two home with Dad, unfortunately this weekend Dad is in djibouti for some meetings, fingers crossed some progress will be made this week (but no breath holding - cause you'll wait till you turn blue). So, all three lucky children got to particpate in both parties, this had not been my intention but both families were indredibly generous and of course this has made for delighted children.
M had a pony ride at the party today, but I think it is a little lame now that he can actually ride independantly and start, stop, turn and even trott a little. Being led does not have the same appeal any longer.
Yesterday the children rehearsed for ages and then gave me a VIP performance of some lip synching to 4 songs from J's birthday CD all songs sung by girls, some sound like bubble gum (sweet and sickly) but she loves it. W was the guitar player, using a foam sword as his instrument and M was the dancer, bouncing on and off of the bed. J was the singer, so serious about it all too.


1 comment:
Just wanted to let you know - I'm reviving my 'Possum Fumbles' blog - so stay tuned.
I'll be adding more post and pics over the next few weeks to catch up on the lapse in time.
Love & miss you all HEAPS.
Poss. xxxxxxx
Post a Comment