Saturday, March 1, 2008

Seussical

Here is our darling J staring in her first Musical, a mini production for 7-11 year olds called Seussical Jr. She was amazing and we are all very proud of her. J was the Sour Kangaroo and she had a little friend (also a J) as the "Small Kangaroo in her pouch". All of the children did a fabulous job and the woman who directs the theatre company and the shows is incredible. I have to say I was wary of what we would see at the theatre today, but came away pretty impressed. Some friends joined us for the performance, which was really nice for J particularly because her special friend, M was there too.

Fingers crossed I can get some video on UTube and loaded on to here, in the mean time, here are some photos. I am sure you will recognise her, but just in case, she is the one in the orange wig (the taller of the two).











No comments: