Sunday, March 29, 2009

Old Memories - or - Out to dinner

Some free advertising for our favourite Adelaide restaurant. Aunty J told me that Grandma had offered to baby sit all 5 children (pretty easy these days I have to say since they all have electronic baby sitters any way! and seem to keep occupied playing together). So, I immediately - literally as we spoke on skype - googled Cafe Michael 2, to see if it was still in business and IT IS! So whilst still here in NY I made up my mind where to go for dinner and despite a few nay sayers I kept to my decision and it was a GOOD idea. The food is still as good as I remembered (from 1993). So good in fact that the one day D and I had to ourselves we went back for lunch, hee hee.






No comments: