Sunday, March 29, 2009

Odds and Ends

I had to remind J that Sammy is actuall real, not a toy, although he did not seem to mind her carrying him around and making a fuss of him. She loves him and would like one just like him for her own! I think Daddy will take a lot of convincing before that happens.



The chn at Noarlunga pool. It was too cold for another trip to the beach, so we went to the indoor pool, but even that was too cool for me, so after a few minutes sitting in a few inches of water at the edge, I jgave up.




A final trip to the Beach - Brighton this time.


Michelles Patiserie - ourfavourite snack place for pies/spinach rolls and baby chino's.


D and Me with Dad and F.


This is D and I with our Friend M's family. M lives here and is originally from India but lived in Adelaide for some years. Nearly all of her family are there and we vistited her sister and met her 92 year old mum and met other family members too.


Hats! of course. D and I were out separately on the same day and we both came home with Aussie hats for our friends.

No comments: