I have made an important discovery, my recently upgraded internet has made the down loading of photos to my blog about 20 times faster, so although I have been sitting here on and off for a number of hours today, it has been much better than it was.
So, below are the posts from our trip in Adelaide. Hopefully I can keep the momentum going and post some of our ski trip from the first week back in NY - it was alot of fun but really cold. I know that you expect cold when you ski, hence the layers of bulky waterproof clothing, but minus 19 celcius was a little tough to take.
We have also been rather busy with home school since we got home, the chn and I made a bit of a plan and came to an agreement about what and how much we would do. So, we are doing a little more than we had been for the previous 6 months (given 9 weeks of visitors, 3 weeks away last year and a month away this year we did not really do that badly) and we so far have been churning through the work. We have also been to see The Wizard of OZ at Madison Square Garden, been back to Co-op, been to Cranberry Lake for The Night of the Salimanders and to the Botanical gardens for the Orchid show and to learn about Chocolate and Vanilla. Also to the Nature centre for the Sugar Maple festival. I read The Hobbit aloud to the children and we just started the Lord of the Rings book one...oh and we went to see Monsters vs Aliens yesterday.
Hopefully I will post about all of that in the next few days - although it is Monday again tomorrow and the schedule for the week is busy, so we'll see. D is in Africa again so it just might have to wait.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
wow J - what a great effort with your updates! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all your comments and checking out your photos! It has bought back a lot of great memories of the time we had! Looking forward to the next visit already!
lol
Josie
xxx
Post a Comment