We were in the city on Tuesday night to see a radio show recording, we were part of the 'studio audience' it was ok, not as good as the last one, went a little too long this time, but we had a good time. When we left the show there was snow all over the ground and in the air, so I took a photo, since we have been in Times Square in rain and sun and wind, now also snow.
Then I thought since I had the camera out, I'd capture the family in the subway, and an incomming subway shuttle. We always catch the shuttle, takes us from Grand Central to Times Square in a couple of minutes and so much better than doing the walk at night, in the snow with three small children. In the summer it was nicer to do the walk.


No comments:
Post a Comment