Friday, February 15, 2008

I'll meeet you at the Mall

Meeting at the mall takes on a new meaning for me now, I don't think I've been to one as big as this one. It is the Pallisades Centre Mall, I will go back, have to just to do the Laser Tag again, that was a hoot. We all wore vests with flashing lights on them, went into the dark room, with lots of walls, partitions etc to hide behind and fired lasers at each other. The blue team won, by heaps but that is because C got over 27000 points, in comparison I got 4000 something. D and I donned vests with the chn, I thought it was a kid thing, but she assured me it was definately something that I needed to do, so I did and she was right.

We met our friends from west point and played tag, then had lunch. I was going to take the chn to see an Imax but by the time we got sorted we would have missed almost 15 minutes, so we'll do that next time too. Also, I'll get a photo of the outside of the mall.

Here the chn were playing on the rides, without actually starting them, J was saying I'm to old for these, but somehow managed to join in any way.



No comments: