Just to get your mouths watering I'll fill in some menue details for you. We had authentic (albeit bought at the Indian shop) Samosas for apertisers. Our buffet included, Green Masala Beef Curry, Thai Green Chickn Curry, Indian Meat Ball Curry, Dahl, Spicy chickpeas, Potato and Cauliflower Curry, Quorn (a vegetarion substitute), Chicken with lime and Corriander Curry, Chicken Curry, Naan, Rice, raita, papadums, yogurt and various pickels and chutneys.
For desert we has some carrot halva, cardamon icecream, Indian cakes and a really big yummy PAVLOVA. I was so happy with the way it turned out, it looked fabulous and I had a tin of passionfruit pulp that I had ordered from the Australian Catalogue company. It was Yummy, alhtough not Indian or even Asian, no one complained. And we took the opportunity for more candles for D, and another round of happy birthday.



No comments:
Post a Comment