I should just quickly add, that we have had a subsequent visit to the dentis, he'll be replacing the tyres and other bits of his car with our contributions this month! M needed a filling, W needs 4 (had one so three to go) they all will have 4 sealants placed on cavity prone molars and J has had the initial consult at the Orthodontist - photos, xrays and a mold of her mouth taken. We go back next month for another filling for W and a chat to the Orthodontist to see what treatment she will recommend if any at this stage.
Our little resourceful W, wome how managed to acquire a number of these gloves for later tasing despite the rule being no glove give aways!! So D could not resist the age old male ritual involving rubber gloves and I could not resist sharing it with you all.
Beware the photos below could casuse you to wet yourself,so take a quick break now whilst you have the chance.
I warned you!!




No comments:
Post a Comment