We also completed maths, reading and writing. Used the computer for maths and made biscuits and FRENCH BREAD!! The bread worked wonderfully and we have three little French bread sticks. It was great having the children do the kneeding as this is the teadiest of all jobs. We all enjoyed the bread for dinner. We have made French and Indian breads and also plain old bread rolls. Bread making was W's idea and his contribution to our home school curriculum, it was a great idea and one that we have all taken to.
The pictures show the children collecting the dirt and water for our experiment, mixing it together and setting it in the sun with plastic wrap and a pebble, then the water condensing like clouds, running like rain and finally the successfully purified water. We were all vere excited that the experiment worked and tomorrow will make a poster of our activity and results. Learnging about water purification and the water treatment process was J's idea.









1 comment:
Julia
what a great experiment - sounds wonderful! I should copy this one with my boys, I think they would enjoy it, too. You are doing really well. I wish I had had so much fun when at school all those years ago!
B.
Post a Comment