
I missed taking a photo of the first lost tooth, well its gap I should say. The first one came out on Friday, I thought I had a bit more time before the second one would come out. The second one came out today. Both were 'lost' at school and the school nurse gave him a little treasure chest to keep his tooth safe and bring it home with him. On Friday night the tooth fairy came and left him $2-00, she used American money which was convenient but had to use notes since they don't have $2-00 coins here. We did discuss the possibility of getting Australian money incase the tooth fairy was confused about what to leave and if that happend I would just change it for him! No need however, as the tooth fairy was totally prepared.
Did you know that the tooth fairy is silent? I asked W if he had heard her and he said, "no mummy, she is silent". Today he said she came to him because "I believe in fairies" I said so do I. However I wonder where on earth the cleaning fairy has got to because today when I swept my floors I noticed she certainly has not been here!
This is a pretty dusty house, I sweep weekly because I can not be bothered doing it more often and I get so much fluff which is weird, I have never known a house to make fluff like this one. I nearly took a photo of it today but thought it was not something you might like to see. I have began to worry that this is normal and because I have always lived with carpet in every room I have just not noticed and perhaps been living with fluff all my life. I don't like it, it can go some where else as soon as it likes. If I did not sweep for the whole year (just a thought) we would be up to our knees in fluff, truely.
The big children started magic club after school today, they learned how to stick a knife through my finger without any blood. I did a big yeeeow, and W said, "Mum it is just pretend" so I said, "I know, that was a pretent yelp". And they also learned how to make money disapear. I said I could do that too, hehehe! They really enjoyed it and although it made for late finishing of their homework I think it was worth it to have some fun. The club runs for 8 weeks, then they will start the summer term of Gymnastics and W will start Karate, at The Little Gym. He has not been back to the other school since one of the other parents started shouting at the owners wife because W was 'touching' her son. Then the wife shouted at the Shihan then the Shihan started shouting at the children. It was nasty, and we don't need to be a part of that!
One last piece of news. I saw the second spider in the house today, I used J's lunch bag to squish it, but did not fess up that fact to her of course. It was probably about 2mm long (maybe I am exagerating a little) but it is significant since it means things are warming up a little. The last one was about two times as big (so at least 4mm) and I promptly added bug spray to my shopping list and now have a complete kit of bug destruction material under the kitchen sink. Let them come!


No comments:
Post a Comment