




We took the children to see B&TB on Saturday, we kept it a suprise and it was not until we were at teh theatre that they found out what we were going to see. It is a Disney production on Broadway and has amazing sets and costumes. Miss J and I loved it, the boys (all 3 of them) were less impressed. Mr M wanted to "change the channel" and both the little guys were ready to put their coats on at intermission and get out of there.
After the show we took them to a restaurant called Mars 2112, which is actually on Mars, you have to take a shuttle to get there, it goes through a worm hole, so it only takes a few minutes - amAzing. There was a 1 hr 45 min wait for a table so we went to the bar and ordered drinks and snacks - the children had mozzerella sticks (yep, cheese coated in bread crumbs an deep fried - what could be better). Doug nad I shared Jalapeno Poppers and Nachos. We did not stay for dinner, by the time our table was ready we were full, so we gave it up for the next people in the line.
Of course we had to go through GRAND CENTRAL STATION and TIMES SQUARE to get to BROADWAY...sorry just had to write that. Making sure that your appetites stay wet for a trip to New York.


3 comments:
Hey Miss J,
Miss J received Mstr M's Valentine note today............she LOVED it!!!
Very excited to get something in the mail addressed to just her!!
She already drew something for Mstr M - but I think this slack mum has misplaced it amongst the multitude of Uni notes... .........arrrgghhhh.........when will that cleaning fairy take care of this mess!!!!
I will either find it - or Miss J will be tasked to drawing another (which she won't mind - I'm sure - as drawing is her favourite thing in the whole world!!!) and we WILL mail it soon. (I'm sorry I'm the slackest friend in the whole world......) Please give Mstr M HUGE cuddles from both Miss J and myself.
Love the pics.
Hope life is carrying on well.
Missing you all.
Love & cuddles
Poss. xxx
I deleted that comment above - my other comment posted twice!!!!!
Just letting you know!
Hugs, Poss. xxx
Post a Comment