


Not satisfied with the post fodder provided by my own family I am going to pinch some from T&J. These are some photos of my beautiful (ok handsome) Nephew R and delightfully lovely Neice L at their recent school sports day.
R is in Grade 4 and L in Kindergarten. L was chosen to represent her class and team in the whole of school relay. It was at the end of the day and she did an amazing job. L is the smallest child in the whole school. What she lacks in stature she makes up in personality and abilty. Rencently L sang to us on skype which she had been dying to do for days.
R won a pentaque, which I will define as soon as I know what it is myself. He is the grade four champion! He is also doing really well at school and is a very clever boy.


No comments:
Post a Comment