Thursday, December 28, 2006

New York City


We spent a day in NCY, visted Mr D's work and Toys R Us in Times Square. We rode the Ferris Wheel in the middle of the city and saw nearly every toy known to child kind.

2 comments:

Josie said...

Hi - the piccies make it all real now! Master R was quite impressed with the sound of the toys r us store - I told him it was the biggest toy shop in the world! Can't wait to see more piccies! i hope JW&M liked their chrissy presents. T thought D would appreciate not having something else to pack for the trip, hence our thoughtful gift for him! I just checked my time cheat sheet and it is now 3am in NY so you are probably fast asleep as I sit here at home at 7.30pm enjoying some unexpected quiet time! T has taken the kids to the speedway and as its not something I particularly like, I got to stay home alone! Anyway, all my love
I will update my blog at work next Tuesday or Wednesday.

J

Josie said...

ps nearly forgot - Happy New Year!
We are planning a quiet one, but I hope you guys get to do something typically New Yorkian (what, I don't know, but I'm sure you will!)