There are truely over a thousand Islands and whilst I am tempted to share all the photos I'll just show you the most famous.
This bridge spans two islands, teh one on the left of the picture is in Canada and the one on the right is in the USA, I think it is the smallest international bridge in the world.

I quite like the look of the flag flying over the water at the stern (!!) of the ship.

The rest of the photos are of us and Bolt Castle. Some rich fellow built this 'castle' for his wife but I don't think he managed to get it finished before she died and then, he never lived there any way I should have remembered his name but I am pretty warn out having already remembered Annie Taylor's name this evening. (see following post on Niagara).










No comments:
Post a Comment