I know that I am warm blooded, thats what the rules of mammals say but I tell you, when we don't see the sun for a day I really begin to wonder. Yesterday was overcast, today rainy - of course I can't complain too much since we had a week of lovely weather and the birthday party days were beautiful, but we have such a long winter I am really over this cloud and rain. Yesterday and again today I feel like I just want to curl up into a ball and sleep the day away, of course there is just far too much to do, it is days like this though that my motivation for doing any of it is at al all time low.
We have a Nature Class planned today, usually a highlight of our week, but noone wants to do a Nature Hike in the rain, so it will be cancelled - I don't want to walk around the woods in the rain either but I am dissapointed the rain chose to come today and not tomorrow when we plan to be inside most of the day for our co-op.
I have a friend here who was born in Seatle, Washington State - she told me yesterday of a summer she remembers where there was only 3 days of sun, the rest of the summer was overcast, drizzly and foggy - how depressing, I could definately not live there.
So why no blog posts? Just really really busy. I am going to try to get some photos downloaded and onto here in the next couple of days before we go to Washington DC for a week - otherwise there will be an even bigger backlog and it just gets to daunting to think about blogging. Wish me luck with those plans.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hi J, good on you for keeping the blog up despite too much to do! We had a sudden turn in the weather (freezing...) But, of course, the sky is bright blue and it is fabulous outside. G is playing soccer in Jerra on Saturdays now so I always think of you when we go.
Thanks B, save a spot for M and W on the soccer team, I imagine they will be very keen to play when they get home. Lots of sun today, so managed to perk up a little, also had co-op here and that is always fun too, and great for motivating me to get lots done in a short time.
Jxx
Post a Comment