Last Tuesday we invited some friends over for Fondue. We actually had a real one first, though the swiss would turn over if they knew the cheeses we used. All of the chn LOVED it of course, what is better than bread covered with melted cheese?
I did not manage to get the camera out for the Fondue, but once the chocolate and fruit came out I could relax a little and I managed to get a photo of them all enjoying their desert.
Great to see you all again. J is sooo tall now! Leon loved Coxsackie Ravena - he thought that photo was highly amusing and can't wait to forward it on. That cranberry place looks fantastic. Did they tell you whether or not axolotyls are the tadpole form of salamander? I dunno if that's a furfy or not (well I could just google it). The snow looks like so much fun. We're having a cold snap here ATM, with snow in NSW and Vic. I have just booked a snow party at the Ice Arena, Mt Thebarton for L2's bday in lieu of an actual snow trip to the falls this year. Take care, Ch XOX
1 comment:
Great to see you all again. J is sooo tall now! Leon loved Coxsackie Ravena - he thought that photo was highly amusing and can't wait to forward it on. That cranberry place looks fantastic. Did they tell you whether or not axolotyls are the tadpole form of salamander? I dunno if that's a furfy or not (well I could just google it). The snow looks like so much fun. We're having a cold snap here ATM, with snow in NSW and Vic. I have just booked a snow party at the Ice Arena, Mt Thebarton for L2's bday in lieu of an actual snow trip to the falls this year. Take care, Ch XOX
Post a Comment