




I should state that I was the only person taking photos of the school playground this morning, though no one stopped me or called the police, I think they know that I am "not from around here". we woke to these scenes this morning, glad it is Friday so that the children can play in this all weekend, had to reinforce serious behaviour lessons this morning going to school, but the teacher tells me all children get a little distracted when there is snowfall.


1 comment:
Woo hoo hoo!!!!
I am LOVING the snow pics!!!!!
Your place looks like an absolute fairy-land. LOVE IT!!!
I hope you're all having fun in it - and that it isn't causing too many headaches.
Thinking of you all - and sending you a little warmth from Down Under - where we've had some sweltering 37 degree days - OUCH!!!
Love & cuddles from C & Crew.
xxx
Post a Comment