Well, I have, 2 months after the event, posted some photos and commentary about our days in Yosemite National Park. We are not even half way through the adventure yet, but I think Las Vegas might be a little quicker - we'll see. I can't really explain how it felt to be in Yosemite without sounding a little soppy I think.
I had an overwhelming feeling of "What if we had never come here" because we nearly did not, we nearly left the US a year ago and if we had we would never have known this amazing place. Saved for us by ONE MAN. I felt like every thing in our life had led us to this point - millions of people pass through the park every year, very few stay a night, even less stay for 4! We are so greatful we have had this opportunity.
At this poing in our holiday Yosemite is the most incredible place I have evern been to....but then I had not been to the Grand Canyon, nor Bryce and Zion, nor Sequoia NP...so stay tuned it just gets better and better.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment