Sunday, November 29, 2009

Still here

Ah, bit dissapointing I'd say my blog has become to those hardy dedicated few who regularly look with bated breath and fingers crossed to see something more than...in the recent case...than J's naked teeth. So, I'm popping in for a minute to say we have been rather busy, I am not sure how we could become more busy mon-fri than we already are actually. There, my excuse and I am sticking to it. I will try to update soon, get some more photos up here after remembering that I have a camera afterall. I have even been slackwith photo taking though to be honest so many things we have done in the past few weeks are repitions of previous months/years and I am not sure how exciting or interesting they are and after a while each year looks like the last apart from the height of my children which is moving inexorably upwards at a terrifying rate. Perhaps I'll try hard to find something different to post about. Now I am thinking about it....where is that camera?

1 comment:

Josie said...

I think you are doing brilliantly to update as often as you do! My last update was way way back....