Saturday, August 4, 2007

Photos - Flight - London Day 1

The begining of the great adventure.





Views from the top of the Double Decker Bus. The guides on the bus were very entertaining although I think those from non-English speaking backgrounds missed most of the jokes.




Views on and from the boat tour on the Thames.







Hanging about!!



















Views of, in and from the London Eye. This was so cool. It does not stop, you have to get on whilst it moves along and it just keeps going round and round. I think they do stop if you happen to be in a wheel chair! though I am not certain about that. It takes 30 minutes for each capsule to make the circuit. They have started doing children's parties apparently, though I am not sure how much 20 children could be entertained in their for an hour (you get two curcuits per party!!!).



















These people mine stautes and don't move until some one puts money into their tin. The cyclists then blow a whistle and peddle really fast, very cool.

No comments: